CH Interim Staffing
Powered by Catholic Health
When you choose contract employment through CH Interim Staffing, you’ll be able to enjoy variety, flexibility, and opportunity as well as high hourly rates and bonus incentives rivaling those of outside employment agencies.
New Higher Hourly Rates & Bonus Opportunities for Critical Care Night Shift RNs
Mercy Hospital of Buffalo is currently hiring for night shift critical care RNs for short-term, 12 week assignments. As a night shift critical care nurse, you’ll have the advantages of higher pay, a skilled tight-knit group of coworkers, and the convenience of having your days free.
Starting pay for night shift critical care nurses begins at $105/hour. Plus, double your incentive potential and earn up to $11,000 in contract bonuses when you begin an assignment before November 20, 2022.
- A $1,000 bonus upon completion of your first 12-week night shift assignment with 0-1 call offs
- $5/hr night differential
- Continued completion bonuses upon accepting additional contracts. Bonus amounts are:
|Sign up before 11/20||Sign up after 11/20|
|Completion of 1st Contract Bonus||$2,000||$1,000|
|Completion of 2nd Contract Bonus||$3,000||$1,500|
|Completion of 3rd Contract Bonus||$6,000||$3,000|
- A $500 bonus if you refer a critical care RN (not already employed by Catholic Health) to CH Interim Staffing. You’re eligible for the referral bonus after the person you refer completes a 12-week assignment. In addition, the person you refer will receive an extra $250 at contract completion.
Critical care nurses are a vital part of lifesaving treatment and care. Due to an increase in chronic conditions and the emergence of new viruses such as COVID-19, the need for critical care nurses is greater than ever.
We are actively looking for Med Surg, Telemetry, and Critical Care/Emergency Department RNs and Techs who are interested in 12-week temporary full time assignments at these Catholic Health facilities:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, St. Joseph Campus
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount St. Mary’s Hospital
- Father Baker Manor
- Mercy Nursing Facility at OLV
- St. Catherine LaBoure
- The McAuley Residence
What We’re Offering
This innovative program is designed to offer nurses an alternative to staffing and/or travel agencies. Whether you’re juggling an already busy schedule or interested in gaining experience across different clinical practice areas, our temporary assignments provide advantages beyond typical contract work.
- High hourly rates for you, since we do not need to pay an agency fee
- Completion bonuses up to $3,000 when you complete your temporary assignments
- Paid time off day (PTO) after completion of three 12-week assignments within a 52-week time period
Who We’re Looking For
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Maintain a current New York State Professional RN License
- At least one year of experience as a Registered Nurse
As well as, CNAs & LPNs for our skilled nursing facilities with the following qualifications:
- Current certification
- Covid vaccination
- Minimum of 6 months experience preferred